Delivering results with better people, process & technology… Now that’s smart.TM
Managing contract creation, execution and analysis to reduce costs and improve contract performance is at the core of what we do. From developing RFIs to statements of work, our contract managers complete rigorous technical and personality assessments so you can feel confident you have the best talent with both the hard and soft skills required. We provide more than just the best people – we fully support our contract managers with a full suite of best-practice methodologies, tools and templates so you can more quickly deliver results.
Contract Management…Done Right.
Working onsite at your office or ours, our contract managers:
- Coordinate design of contract verbiage with other internal departments including Legal, Finance, and Product Development.
- Act as the point of contact for both internal and external customers in regards to contractual issues.
- Draft, negotiate, and implement new contracts, amendments, renewals, and terminations.
- Maintain current contracts by updating demographics, fee schedules, and any service changes.
- Conducting quality assurance and contract compliance reviews.
The Best Contract Managers
Augmenting your project team with exceptional contract managers has never been easier and more cost-effective. Darby Consulting uses predictive analytics and data science to help match the best contract managers to the unique needs of your project. We’ve developed and refined our proprietary skills tests over several years to help us identify the most qualified talent in the marketplace.
Affordable Rates, Easy Procurement
For our public-sector and education clients including state and local agencies, universities, school districts and public hospitals, Darby Consulting provides pre-negotiated, cooperative rates utilizing our Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) with the Texas Department of Information Resources. When you purchase services from Darby Consulting through DIR, you have the bulk buying power of the State of Texas on your side, which means that eligible customers can purchase our services at aggressive discounts without the need for a lengthy procurement process. All of our contracts comply with state purchasing requirements.
- Pre-negotiated lowest rates for government agencies, hospitals, school districts and universities
- No RFIs, RFPs or complicated bidding processes
- Simple ordering utilizing standard DIR contract, terms & conditions
Best Practice Processes & Tools
Our contract managers deliver results on Day 1 utilizing our comprehensive library of contract management tools and templates to more quickly develop SOWs, RFPs, RFIs, vendor evaluation worksheets and acceptance plans. Our MPMM for IT™ methodology includes a library of over 70 tools and templates along with how-to videos and tutorials to accelerate our performance on every project.
We Track Our Progress to Deliver Better Results
We provide complimentary use of our cloud-based Project Performance Tracking & Reporting System to help keep our clients and consultants connected in real-time so everyone knows where we stand. Use it to document and track requirements, identify issues & risks and monitor the completion of tasks.
We’re Proud to Support the World’s Best Organizations
Darby Consulting’s employees and principals have provided IT consulting services to support many of the world’s leading organizations:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital (US News Best Hospital)
- Lone Star University (US News Best Associates Degrees)
- Northwestern University (US News Best College)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (US News Best College)
- Penn State University (US News Best College)
- US Department of Homeland Security (Top 20 Agency)
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Applied Materials (#319 Fortune 500)
- Baylor Health Care System (US News Best Hospital)
- BP (#6 Fortune 500)
- Chevron (#3 Fortune 500)
- ConocoPhillips (#4 Fortune 500)
- Duke Energy (#123 Fortune 500)
- Hewlett Packard (#17 Fortune 500)
What Our Client’s Say…
“Darby Consulting delivers excellent project support resources. They have an excellent ability to translate complex ideas into something easy to communicate, making them one of the best companies I have seen on projects in the areas of project management and support. I would work with Darby again and would strongly recommend them in any project role.”
US News Best College