Accelerate the time for end-users to adopt new technology…
Developing training plans and programs to ensure that end-users of technologies have the requisite knowledge, skills and behaviors is at the core of what we do to support end-user training. From developing online tutorials and job aids to coordinating train-the-trainer events, our instructional designers and trainers complete rigorous technical and personality assessments so you can feel confident you have the best talent with both the hard and soft skills required. We provide more than just the best people – we support our training specialists with a full suite of best-practice methodologies, tools and templates so you can more quickly deliver results.
Working onsite at your office or ours, our training specialist can help you:
- Design and deliver educational programs to support new information technology and systems.
- Observe and report employee progress and program effectiveness.
- Identify training needs that is aligned to company’s vision.
- Develop training coursework including creation of documentation, technical classes, eLearning and on-the-job interventions
Certified Instructional Designers & Trainers
Augmenting your project team with exceptional training specialists has never been easier and more cost-effective. Darby’s Instructional Designers and Trainers hold certifications in instructional design from the Association of Talent Development or equivalent degrees. Darby Consulting also uses predictive analytics and data science to help match the best instructional designers and training specialists to the unique needs of your project. We’ve developed and refined our proprietary skills tests over several years to help us identify the most qualified talent in the marketplace.
World-class Training Facilities
For hosted in-person training events, Darby Consulting provides a 20,000-square-foot training center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, TX. Our recently remodeled facility includes a large computer-based training center, break-out rooms and commissary kitchen.
Best Practice Processes & Tools
Our training specialists deliver results on Day 1 utilizing our comprehensive library of software training tools and templates to develop training strategies, plans and course materials. Our IT project delivery methodology includes a library of over 70 tools and templates along with how-to videos and tutorials to accelerate our performance on every project.
We Track Our Progress to Deliver Better Results
We provide complimentary use of our cloud-based Project Performance Tracking & Reporting System to help keep our clients and consultants connected in real-time so everyone knows where we stand. Use it to document and track requirements, identify issues & risks and monitor the completion of tasks.
We’re Proud to Support the World’s Best Organizations
Darby Consulting’s employees and principals have provided IT consulting services to support many of the world’s leading organizations:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital (US News Best Hospital)
- Lone Star University (US News Best Associates Degrees)
- Northwestern University (US News Best College)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (US News Best College)
- Penn State University (US News Best College)
- US Department of Homeland Security (Top 20 Agency)
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Applied Materials (#319 Fortune 500)
- Baylor Health Care System (US News Best Hospital)
- BP (#6 Fortune 500)
- Chevron (#3 Fortune 500)
- ConocoPhillips (#4 Fortune 500)
- Duke Energy (#123 Fortune 500)
- Hewlett Packard (#17 Fortune 500)
What Our Client’s Say…
“Darby Consulting delivers excellent project support resources. They have an excellent ability to translate complex ideas into something easy to communicate, making them one of the best companies I have seen on projects in the areas of project management and support. I would work with Darby again and would strongly recommend them in any project role.”
US News Best College