How Help Desk Specialists Can Help You Respond
If you’re needing additional Help Desk Specialists on a temporary basis to support your IT Response Team, we can help. Darby Consulting provides high quality Help Desk Specialists with experience in fielding incoming calls, emails, and end-user requests as well as creating and tracking tickets.
Why IT Staff Augmentation
IT Staff Augmentation is ideal for Help Desk Specialist roles because the position requires working in shifts to fulfill 24x7x365 support of mission critical systems without the need of hiring a full-time resource or expensive consultants.
- Hiring full-time employees for the purpose of working on a specific project costs more time, money, and effort than necessary
- IT Staff Augmentation gives you more control of who's on your IT Response Team
- It allows you to scale your response team faster
- It's better than completely outsourcing
Benefits to Your Response Team
Flexible Work Arrangements:
- Onsite or Remote
- Day, Evening or Late Shifts
- Temporary or Contract-to-Hire
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone, via email, and instant messaging with a focus on professionalism and courtesy
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Level 1 problems from end-users across network, software and hardware (desktops/laptops/IPad/mobile phones/remote connections) and communicates solutions to end-users
- Assist with configuring/deploying equipment for new users
- Assists in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Next-Level IT Professionals
At Darby Consulting, we’re focused on developing and managing a selective network of independent IT professionals so our clients can gain faster access to the best, most qualified talent at a lower cost. We use consultant matching tools backed by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation so our clients spend less time interviewing IT professionals and more time responding to the information technology needs of their customers.
Our Matching Program Includes:
- Cloud-Based Requisition
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Behavioral Skills Assessment
- Background & Reference Check
- 2-Week Trial Interview Period