How BI Reporting Engineers Can Help You Respond
BI Reporting Engineers aggregate critical business data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse to deliver the most trusted version of that data to business leaders who need it most. If you’re needing BI Reporting Engineers on a temporary basis to support your IT Response Team’s reporting efforts, we can help. Darby Consulting provides high quality BI Reporting Engineers with extensive SQL, Tableau, PowerBI or Spotfire development experience to support operations teams with data manipulation and ad-hoc reporting.
Why IT Staff Augmentation
IT Staff Augmentation is ideal for BI Reporting Engineering roles because the position requires working on developing fit-for-purpose reporting tools, dashboards and reports for specific business purposes without the need of hiring a full-time resource or expensive consultant.
- Hiring full-time employees for the purpose of working on a specific project costs more time, money, and effort than necessary
- IT Staff Augmentation gives you more control of who's on your IT Response Team
- It allows you to scale your response team faster
- It's better than completely outsourcing
Benefits to Your Response Team
Flexible Work Arrangements:
- Onsite or Remote
- Day, Evening or Late Shifts
- Temporary or Contract-to-Hire
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Assists in the design and development of reports, dashboards, portal pages, and scorecards utilized for business reporting.
- Coordinates requests and assist with gathering requirements for new reporting needs.
- Engages business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve and enhance existing reporting solutions.
- Documents current state reporting and recommend future state opportunities for improvement .
- Recommends, designs and builds a reporting solution capable of aggregating data from multiple sources to support ease-to-use report generation by stakeholders
- Creates stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, views, joins and T-SQL code for new and existing applications
- Designs and develops databases for new applications
- Supports Operations or Sales teams with data manipulation, data research and ad-hoc reporting
- Imports/exports data from various data sources such as Excel spreadsheet and flat files
- Responsible for performance tuning and optimization of stored procedures
Next-Level IT Professionals
At Darby Consulting, we’re focused on developing and managing a selective network of independent IT professionals so our clients can gain faster access to the best, most qualified talent at a lower cost. We use consultant matching tools backed by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation so our clients spend less time interviewing IT professionals and more time responding to the information technology needs of their customers.
Our Matching Program Includes:
- Cloud-Based Requisition
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Behavioral Skills Assessment
- Background & Reference Check
- 2-Week Trial Interview Period