Delivering results with better people, process & technology…
Gathering systems requirements to design, build or integrate critical systems is at the core of what we do. From gathering business and technical requirements to facilitating software selection, every systems analyst we hire completes rigorous technical and personality assessments so you can feel confident you have the best talent on your project. We provide more than just the best people – we support our systems analysts with a full suite of best-practice methodologies, tools and templates so you can more quickly deliver results.
Business & Systems Analysis Services
Working onsite at your office or ours, our systems analysts:
- Facilitate workshops with our client teams to determine their business needs and transform them into system requirements.
- Determine solutions to business software/hardware system problems.
- Analyze business processes to write system process specifications to be used.
- Develop Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
- Facilitate software selection evaluations and reports.
Experienced, Certified Analysts
Augmenting your project team with exceptional business and systems analysts has never been easier and more cost-effective. Darby Consulting provides experienced analysts with Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designations from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or similar degrees. Darby also utilizes predictive analytics and data science to help match the best systems analysts to your unique needs. We’ve also developed our own proprietary skills tests specific to helping us identify the most qualified systems analysts in the marketplace.
Best Practice Processes & Tools
Our system analysts deliver results on Day 1 utilizing our comprehensive library of requirements gathering tools and templates to help gather and validate accurate requirements in the most efficient way possible. Our methodology for gathering requirements consists of four steps: Elicitation, Validation, Specification and Verification.
We Track Our Progress to Deliver Better Results
We provide complimentary use of our cloud-based Project Performance Tracking & Reporting System to help keep our clients and consultants connected in real-time so everyone knows where we stand. Use it to document and track requirements, identify issues & risks and monitor the completion of tasks.
We’re Proud to Support the World’s Best Organizations
Darby Consulting’s employees and principals have provided IT consulting services to support many of the world’s leading organizations:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital (US News Best Hospital)
- Lone Star University (US News Best Associates Degrees)
- Northwestern University (US News Best College)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (US News Best College)
- Penn State University (US News Best College)
- US Department of Homeland Security (Top 20 Agency)
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Applied Materials (#319 Fortune 500)
- Baylor Health Care System (US News Best Hospital)
- BP (#6 Fortune 500)
- Chevron (#3 Fortune 500)
- ConocoPhillips (#4 Fortune 500)
- Duke Energy (#123 Fortune 500)
- Hewlett Packard (#17 Fortune 500)
What Our Client’s Say…
“Darby Consulting delivers excellent project support resources. They have an excellent ability to translate complex ideas into something easy to communicate, making them one of the best companies I have seen on projects in the areas of project management and support. I would work with Darby again and would strongly recommend them in any project role.”
US News Best College
Please complete the brief form below to contact one of our project specialists. (Fields marked * are required.)