About this Quick-Start Workshop
The Set-up an ePMO Quick-Start workshop focuses on setting up and training your project team on the same cloud-based Project Reporting & Tracking system many Fortune 1,000 companies use keep everyone connected in real-time.
ePMO in the Cloud
This workshop is designed to be used in conjunction with ProjectManager, a cloud-based project management and tracking system based in Austin, TX. Here’s why we recommend using it:
- Affordable: $20/user per month includes free file storage and guest log-ins
- Get Real-time Dashboards: Your customizable project dashboard tells you at-a-glance whether your projects and your team are on track.
- Create project plans online: Create, monitor and share your project plans online, with multiple views for your team. As they work on tasks, your project plan updates automatically in real-time.
- Task management: Empower your team with easy task management for all their projects. They can see which tasks they need to do today on their own personal task lists, even if you have them assigned to multiple projects at one time.
- Produce instant reports: Create executive-ready status reports with the push of a button. You can export and share your reports as a PDF, Word or Excel file.
- Manage Timesheets: Our complete time-tracking and project management system means timesheets can be auto-filled with last week’s tasks, for fast, easy timesheets team’s love.
Manage Team Workload: It’s never been easier to manage your team’s workload across all your projects. You know at-a-glance if the right resources have the right amount of work and you can run instant reports to drill down into workload balances.
Why QuickStart Workshops?
1) Get More Done in Less Time.
Our QuickStart Workshops are designed to help your IT Project team get more done in less time. In the workshop, your team will spend 4 intense and focused days working with an expert facilitator to help your team make key decisions and complete best practice templates and tools necessary to achieve the key objectives of the workshop.
2) Save Money. Reduce Hassle.
No need for long consulting assignments or contracting with expensive staffing agencies to get your IT project started. Our flat rate of $12,000 per workshop can help you complete the key deliverables needed to plan and implement a successful IT project.
3) Experienced Facilitators.
Our QuickStart Workshops are facilitated by specialists in IT Project Management who have an average of 10 years experience in successfully planning and implementing IT projects.
4) Leverage Best Practice Tools & Processes.
For each QuickStart Workshop, we provide up to five workbooks to enable your working team to quickly complete the key deliverables of the workshop.
Our workshop materials are based on extensive research of best practices that are aligned with the PMBOK Guide and Standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
QuickStart Workshops are designed to complete specific deliverables required to plan and implement a successful IT Project. Each workshop is carefully planned and tested to accelerate communication and decision making with the team.
World-Class Workshop Facilities
For hosted in-person workshops, Darby Consulting provides a 20,000-square-foot training center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, TX. Our recently remodeled facility includes a large computer-based training center, break-out rooms and commissary kitchen.
Request a Quote
Please complete the brief form below to contact one of our project specialists. (Fields marked * are required.)