About this Quick-Start Workshop
A risk is an event that is likely to adversely affect the ability of the project to achieve the defined objectives. The focus of the Risk Management Plan workshop is identify all the foreseeable project risks and a suite of actions to manage each risk and reduce the impact to the project should a risk occur.
- Define the categories of risk relevant to your particular project
- Identify all the potential risks which could have an impact on the project's ability to meet its defined objectives
- Identify the priority of each risk by determining its likelihood and its potential impact on the project.
- Schedule a set of preventative and contingency actions. Preventative Actions reduce the likelihood of a risk, whereas Contingent Actions reduce the impact to the project should the risk occur.
- Describe the Risk Management Process including roles, responsibilities, forms and checklists
Over the course of four days, our expert facilitators will help you and your team work through the key steps and activities required to complete an initial draft of a Quality Assurance Plan for your project. Each day of the workshop is designed to help your team develop the most important content areas utilizing our best practice tools, templates and processes.
Why QuickStart Workshops?
1) Get More Done in Less Time.
Our QuickStart Workshops are designed to help your IT Project team get more done in less time. In the workshop, your team will spend 4 intense and focused days working with an expert facilitator to help your team make key decisions and complete best practice templates and tools necessary to achieve the key objectives of the workshop.
2) Save Money. Reduce Hassle.
No need for long consulting assignments or contracting with expensive staffing agencies to get your IT project started. Our flat rate of $12,000 per workshop can help you complete the key deliverables needed to plan and implement a successful IT project.
3) Experienced Facilitators.
Our QuickStart Workshops are facilitated by specialists in IT Project Management who have an average of 10 years experience in successfully planning and implementing IT projects.
4) Leverage Best Practice Tools & Processes.
For each QuickStart Workshop, we provide up to five workbooks to enable your working team to quickly complete the key deliverables of the workshop.
Our workshop materials are based on extensive research of best practices that are aligned with the PMBOK Guide and Standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
QuickStart Workshops are designed to complete specific deliverables required to plan and implement a successful IT Project. Each workshop is carefully planned and tested to accelerate communication and decision making with the team.
World-Class Workshop Facilities
For hosted in-person workshops, Darby Consulting provides a 20,000-square-foot training center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, TX. Our recently remodeled facility includes a large computer-based training center, break-out rooms and commissary kitchen.
Request a Quote
Please complete the brief form below to contact one of our project specialists. (Fields marked * are required.)