About this Quick-Start Workshop
Most Project Managers are aware that delivering projects within "time, cost and quality" is critical to their success. However the term quality can be elusive and is often not clearly defined. Darby Consulting defines quality as the extent to which the final deliverable meets the customer's requirements. The term delivering quality simply means delivering the requirements of the customer.
The focus of the Quality Assurance Plan workshop is to establish a plan to ensure that your project meets the requirements of the customer and that you have a plan in place to continuously measure the quality of the deliverables produced by the project, as well as the quality of the management processes to produce those deliverables.
- Identify the quality targets that describe the detailed requirements for the project and the quality criteria and standards to be met. Quality Targets are the quality criteria and standards to be achieved to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Create a Quality Assurance Plan, which identifies the activities needed to assure the customer that the quality targets for the project will be met.
- Develop a Quality Control Plan to put in place the steps needed to monitor and control the actual quality of deliverables throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Identify the Quality Control Process including roles, responsibilities, forms and checklists
Over the course of four days, our expert facilitators will help you and your team work through the key steps and activities required to complete an initial draft of a Quality Assurance Plan for your project. Each day of the workshop is designed to help your team develop the most important content areas utilizing our best practice tools, templates and processes.
Why QuickStart Workshops?
1) Get More Done in Less Time.
Our QuickStart Workshops are designed to help your IT Project team get more done in less time. In the workshop, your team will spend 4 intense and focused days working with an expert facilitator to help your team make key decisions and complete best practice templates and tools necessary to achieve the key objectives of the workshop.
2) Save Money. Reduce Hassle.
No need for long consulting assignments or contracting with expensive staffing agencies to get your IT project started. Our flat rate of $12,000 per workshop can help you complete the key deliverables needed to plan and implement a successful IT project.
3) Experienced Facilitators.
Our QuickStart Workshops are facilitated by specialists in IT Project Management who have an average of 10 years experience in successfully planning and implementing IT projects.
4) Leverage Best Practice Tools & Processes.
For each QuickStart Workshop, we provide up to five workbooks to enable your working team to quickly complete the key deliverables of the workshop.
Our workshop materials are based on extensive research of best practices that are aligned with the PMBOK Guide and Standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
QuickStart Workshops are designed to complete specific deliverables required to plan and implement a successful IT Project. Each workshop is carefully planned and tested to accelerate communication and decision making with the team.
World-Class Workshop Facilities
For hosted in-person workshops, Darby Consulting provides a 20,000-square-foot training center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, TX. Our recently remodeled facility includes a large computer-based training center, break-out rooms and commissary kitchen.
Request a Quote
Please complete the brief form below to contact one of our project specialists. (Fields marked * are required.)