About this Quick-Start Workshop
The purpose of the Change Management Strategy worksession is to define a compelling and consistent vision of the future state technology, it’s implications and the roadmap to transition the organization with minimal resistance. The processes here aid clarity of thinking about the change impacts and define measurable targets for the change. It also offers an opportunity to collaborate with employees across the organization so that the vision and strategy of the future state of the organization is a collective one.
- Describe reasons for changing technology, what you want to achieve and how you will get there
- Capture people and organizational impacts arising from the change being introduced
- Define clear and compelling picture of future technology (‘what change looks like’)
- Evaluate gap between current and future technology, develop high level roadmap for change
- Define change team and change champion network
- Specify decision rights, change governance structures and accountability framework for change program
- Define sequence of tasks, activities, deliverables and resources required to execute change strategy
Over the course of 2-4 weeks, our expert facilitators will help you and your team work through the key steps and activities required to complete an initial draft of a Change Management Strategy for your project. Each day of the workshop is designed to help your team develop the most important content areas utilizing our best practice tools, templates and processes.
Why QuickStart Workshops?
1) Get More Done in Less Time.
Our QuickStart Workshops are designed to help your IT Project team get more done in less time. In the workshop, your team will spend 4 intense and focused days working with an expert facilitator to help your team make key decisions and complete best practice templates and tools necessary to achieve the key objectives of the workshop.
2) Save Money. Reduce Hassle.
No need for long consulting assignments or contracting with expensive staffing agencies to get your IT project started. Our flat rate of $12,000 per workshop can help you complete the key deliverables needed to plan and implement a successful IT project.
3) Experienced Facilitators.
Our QuickStart Workshops are facilitated by specialists in IT Project Management who have an average of 10 years experience in successfully planning and implementing IT projects.
4) Leverage Best Practice Tools & Processes.
For each QuickStart Workshop, we provide up to five workbooks to enable your working team to quickly complete the key deliverables of the workshop.
Our workshop materials are based on extensive research of best practices that are aligned with the PMBOK Guide and Standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
QuickStart Workshops are designed to complete specific deliverables required to plan and implement a successful IT Project. Each workshop is carefully planned and tested to accelerate communication and decision making with the team.
World-Class Workshop Facilities
For hosted in-person workshops, Darby Consulting provides a 20,000-square-foot training center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, TX. Our recently remodeled facility includes a large computer-based training center, break-out rooms and commissary kitchen.