Facilitated work sessions to deliver successful projects
About this Worksession
Before making significant investments in new technologies that replace old ways of doing business, it’s important to gain buy-in and support for the change by first establishing a baseline of satisfaction with end-users. Our End-user Satisfaction Assessments help provide the critical data you’ll need in order to develop a business case for change.
The End-user Satisfaction Assessment is a QuickStart Worksession that combines end-user surveys, interviews and 3rd party research to answer the following key questions about a technology that is currently in use:
- How satisfied are end-users with the current features & functionality?
- What features do they use most often and why?
- How satisfied are end-users with access to Level 1, 2 & 3 support?
- How responsive is the vendor to change requests for new features or functionality?
- How effective are the vendor’s technical support, system administration and reporting capabilities?
- How satisfied are end-users with the vendor’s training and documentation?
- How aligned is the software vendor’s future roadmap with the needs of the organization?
- How resistant are end-users to a change to a new technology?
Work Session Outcomes
- Identify end-users and most outspoken “super-users” of the current system
- Define business use cases and workflows of the current system
- Define assessment criteria of end-user satisfaction
- Distribute assessment survey to end-users
- Conduct demos with end-users of the current system to understand usage trends
- Conduct secondary market research of other customers who use the system
- Prepare and distribute a Project Closure Report
Work Session Duration
Over the course of approximately 4-6 weeks (depending on size & complexity of your organization), our expert business analysts will help you and your team work through the key steps and activities required to conduct an End-user Satisfaction Assessment & Executive Report for your project.
*Note: actual time may vary depending on size & complexity of your organization and system
Why a QuickStart Work Session?
1) Get More Done in Less Time.
Our QuickStart Worksessions are designed to help your IT Project team get more done in a short burst of time. In a worksession, our team will utilize detailed, agenda-focused days working with an your team make key decisions and complete the key objectives of the worksession.
2) Save Money. Reduce Hassle.
No need for long consulting assignments or contracting with expensive staffing agencies to get the work done. Our fixed rate of $1,900 per day can help you complete the key deliverables to achieve a successful IT project in less time and at a lower cost.
3) Experienced IT Consultants.
QuickStart Worksessions are facilitated by specialists in IT Project Management who have an average of 10+ years experience in successfully planning and implementing IT projects.
4) Leverage Best Practice Tools & Processes.
QuickStart Worksessions are based on extensive research of best practices that are aligned with the PMBOK Guide and Standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Darby Consulting is a recognized consultancy by PMI.
QuickStart Worksessions are designed to complete specific deliverables required to plan and implement a successful IT Project. Each workshop is carefully planned and tested to accelerate communication and decision making with the team.
Request a Quote
Please complete the brief form below to contact one of our project specialists. (Fields marked * are required.)