Develop an IT strategy to better align with your organization’s mission and goals …
According to Info-Tech research, 47% of business leaders feel their business goals are largely unsupported by IT. While IT strategies are intended to help align IT services with the organization, a staggering 92% of departments surveyed claimed their IT strategies were less than adequate.
A more effective IT strategy is one that not only aligns with the organization’s mission and goals, but is easy for non-technical business leaders to both understand and support. The key to aligning IT with the organization is to have a solid understanding of its needs, combined with a common understanding of the drivers and constraints that inform an effective strategy.
IT Assessment Worksessions
Darby Consulting’s IT Assessment Worksessions are conducted in a manner that is both open and honest as well as forward-looking with the organization. Our assessment methodology focuses on three main areas:
- People – roles and org structure
- Process – services and processes
- Technology – infrastructure, systems, and operations
- Identify the objectives and expectations for the assessment
- Develop a project charter and detailed plan with the sponsor
- Conduct interviews, surveys, hands-on inspections and workshops to gather information to understand the current state of IT
- Perform benchmarking analysis against industry peers
- Conduct a gap analysis incorporating the input, feedback and findings from the data gathering phase along with benchmarking from research organizations
- identify and prioritize critical gaps in current performance and develop recommendations to close those gaps
- Develop a roadmap and action plan to create a clear pathway forward for everyone to follow.
Work Session Duration
Over the course of approximately 4-6 weeks*, our expert systems testing analysts will help you and your team work through the key steps and activities required to develop an IT Assessment for your project.
*Note: actual time may vary depending on size & complexity of your organization and system