Delivering results with better people, process & technology… Now that’s smart.TM
Conducting software test analysis to ensure that software meets the business requirements and that risks of programming errors are mitigated is at the core of what we do. From developing test cases to regression testing, our software test analysts complete rigorous technical and personality assessments so you can feel confident you have the best talent with both the hard and soft skills required. We provide more than just the best people – we support our software test analysts with a full suite of best-practice methodologies, tools and templates so you can more quickly deliver results.
Software Testing…Done Right.
Working onsite at your office or ours, our software test analysts:
- Automate test cases.
- Validate and document completion of testing and development.
- Find bugs, defects, and regressions.
- Design, implement, execute and debug information technology test cases and scripts.
- Retest and verify fixes.
The Best Software Test Specialists
Augmenting your project team with exceptional software test analysts has never been easier and more cost-effective. Darby Consulting uses predictive analytics and data science to help match the best software test analysts to the unique needs of your project. We’ve developed and refined our proprietary skills tests over several years to help us identify the most qualified talent in the marketplace.
Affordable Rates, Easy Procurement
For our public-sector and education clients including state and local agencies, universities, school districts and public hospitals, Darby Consulting provides pre-negotiated, cooperative rates utilizing our Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) with the Texas Department of Information Resources. When you purchase services from Darby Consulting through DIR, you have the bulk buying power of the State of Texas on your side, which means that eligible customers can purchase our services at aggressive discounts without the need for a lengthy procurement process. All of our contracts comply with state purchasing requirements.
- Pre-negotiated lowest rates for government agencies, hospitals, school districts and universities
- No RFIs, RFPs or complicated bidding processes
- Simple ordering utilizing standard DIR contract, terms & conditions
Best Practice Processes & Tools
Our software test analysts deliver results on Day 1 utilizing our comprehensive library of software testing tools and templates to develop test cases and conduct a range of regression, integration, system and acceptance testing. Our MPMM for IT™ methodology includes a library of over 70 tools and templates along with how-to videos and tutorials to accelerate our performance on every project.
We Track Our Progress to Deliver Better Results
We provide complimentary use of our cloud-based Project Performance Tracking & Reporting System to help keep our clients and consultants connected in real-time so everyone knows where we stand. Use it to document and track requirements, identify issues & risks and monitor the completion of tasks.
We’re Proud to Support the World’s Best Organizations
Darby Consulting’s employees and principals have provided IT consulting services to support many of the world’s leading organizations:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital (US News Best Hospital)
- Lone Star University (US News Best Associates Degrees)
- Northwestern University (US News Best College)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (US News Best College)
- Penn State University (US News Best College)
- US Department of Homeland Security (Top 20 Agency)
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Applied Materials (#319 Fortune 500)
- Baylor Health Care System (US News Best Hospital)
- BP (#6 Fortune 500)
- Chevron (#3 Fortune 500)
- ConocoPhillips (#4 Fortune 500)
- Duke Energy (#123 Fortune 500)
- Hewlett Packard (#17 Fortune 500)
What Our Client’s Say…
“Darby Consulting delivers excellent project support resources. They have an excellent ability to translate complex ideas into something easy to communicate, making them one of the best companies I have seen on projects in the areas of project management and support. I would work with Darby again and would strongly recommend them in any project role.”
US News Best College