Innovation delivered with better people, processes & technologies… Now that’s smart.TM
Darby Consulting is recognized as one of the top IT project and change management consulting firms by the Project Management Institute. We provide IT project and change management services to help organizations implement technology change. From financial and administrative, teaching & learning management systems, to identity protection and cyber security systems, we help manage the people side of technology change.
Systems Integration Services
From software selection to project planning, configuration, testing and implementation, Darby Consulting provides the people, processes, tools and templates to help you deliver a successful IT transformation:
- Custom & Mobile Applications
- ERP Systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JDE)
- Learning Management Systems (Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn, Moodle)
- Human Resource Management Systems (Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Student Information Systems (Ellucian Banner, Skyward, PowerSchool, Infinite Campus)
Technology Adoption Services
Whether you’re implementing software in the cloud or custom developing an application to fit your organization’s needs, it all requires people to change. It requires end-users, project team members, help desk specialists and trainers all working together to help each other adopt new skills, new behaviors, new processes, new features and functionalities.
End-user Adoption Program
What makes Darby Consulting’s Technology Adoption Program unique, is that it combines best practices, processes and tools of both project and change management. Organizations responsible for implementing technology use it because:
- Used by higher education, energy, government and information technology industries
- Provides a step-by-step process, tools and templates designed to align, plan, deploy and enhance end-user adoption of technology
- Can be used to support a Pilot, Full-Deployment, Ongoing Operations or even expand the use of system enhancements.
Processes & Tools
Our Systems Integration and Adoption solutions deliver results on Day 1 utilizing our comprehensive library of communications strategies, plans and toolkits designing for IT projects and initiatives. Our MPMM for IT™ methodology includes a library of over 70 tools and templates along with how-to videos and tutorials to accelerate our performance on every project.
We Track Our Progress to Deliver Better Results
We provide complimentary use of our cloud-based Project Performance Tracking & Reporting System to help keep our clients and consultants connected in real-time so everyone knows where we stand. Use it to document and track requirements, identify issues & risks and monitor the completion of tasks.
We’re Proud to Support the World’s Best Organizations
Darby Consulting’s employees and principals have provided IT consulting services to support many of the world’s leading organizations:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital (US News Best Hospital)
- Lone Star University (US News Best Associates Degrees)
- Northwestern University (US News Best College)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (US News Best College)
- Penn State University (US News Best College)
- US Department of Homeland Security (Top 20 Agency)
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Applied Materials (#319 Fortune 500)
- Baylor Health Care System (US News Best Hospital)
- BP (#6 Fortune 500)
- Chevron (#3 Fortune 500)
- ConocoPhillips (#4 Fortune 500)
- Duke Energy (#123 Fortune 500)
- Hewlett Packard (#17 Fortune 500)
What Our Client’s Say…
“Darby Consulting delivers excellent project support resources. They have an excellent ability to translate complex ideas into something easy to communicate, making them one of the best companies I have seen on projects in the areas of project management and support. I would work with Darby again and would strongly recommend them in any project role.”
US News Best College