We focus on the people side of technology… Now that’s smart.TM
- Project Management
- Definition: Project Management service providers may perform any or all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute as published in the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition or most recent.
- Examples of included services: utilizing the Customer’s tools and processes, using off-the-shelf tools, using Darby Consulting’s proprietary tools and processes to manage a project.
- Migration and Transformation
- Definition: Technology Upgrade/Migration may be required to increase business functionality, reengineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
- Examples of included services: assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Also included are: technology transformations, which may include, appropriate Return on Investment (ROI), benchmarks and milestones. The following activities may also be included: planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services; and training support.
To learn more about DIR cooperative contracts, please click here.
To obtain a quote or place a purchase order with Darby Consulting for services under the deliverables-based information technology services (DBITS) contract, please contact:
Shelia Darby, Managing Director
106 E. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78701
phone – 512-298-3616
fax – 800-677-1331
Contract No. DIR-TSO-3946
Vendor ID: 1263777242200
HUB Number: 490311